The shares of Valiant Eagle, Inc. (OTCPink: PSRU) ended the day up 91.55 percent at $0.0136, and have been fluctuating in price between $0.0138 and $0.0064. PSRU stock is up over 248.72 percent for the month, with a volume average of over 125.94 million shares. A three-month performance analysis shows that PSRU stock gained over 106.06% while average volume for the stock was 46.86M. The PSRU stock price fell -16.13 % over the last 12 months, reaching a high of $0.1250 with a market cap of $11.48M. PSRU stock jumped because the NFT platform was soon going to be launched.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
What is PSRU’s NFT strategy?
In addition to the entertainment industry, Valiant Eagle has a focus on TV, social media, and to promote the usage of social media for TV. With respect to the millennial generation, PSRU aims to achieve an unprecedented advancement in media through music, sports, and technology. Due to the advancing technological infrastructure for PSRU, its content will be available on Apple iPhones, Android smartphones, tablets, and computers, while traditional TV viewers will gradually decline due to the changing media landscape.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free. .
Valiant Eagle’s shareholders were provided with an important update last week. Cinevision Global has signed a letter of intent to sell its nearly 2,000 title film and television catalog to Valiant Eagle’s NFT marketplace, Fungy, marking what could be the largest NFT deal to date.
- Within a few weeks, PSRU will launch its NFT marketplace Fungy, which brought Cinevision Global into the fold in shape of LOI.
- The list of A-Listers that have appeared in Cinevision includes actors such as Mel Gibson, Charlie Chaplin, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock, Morgan Freeman to name some.
- The Cinevision Global film library offers PSRU’s subsidiary, Fungy, countless opportunities for creating unique NFTs. Its film library includes more than 2,000 titles.
- If its Fungy marketplace is as successful as anticipated by PSRU, this would be worth around $4 billion.
- Within the first three months, PSRU hopes to earn between $1.3M and $4M in NFT revenues for Cinevision.
- PSRU announced in July 2021 that the company had acquired all rights to Bruce Lee’s “Fists of Fury” as well as other titles.
- Further content to be transformed into NFTs will come from the twelve iconic movies acquired in that deal.
How PSRU’s NFT strategy is different?
As opposed to most digital creations, which seem to have an endless supply, this is a strikingly different situation. The idea here is that cutting off a market for a good should raise the value of the product, assuming there is demand for it. In addition, Valiant Eagle (PSRU) will deliver NFTs that are of higher quality and more meaningful by using iconic films.